Road Trip: Washington’s National Parks
Seattle serves up more than great coffee: This seaside city puts you within striking distance of three national parks. North Cascades, Mount Rainier, and Olympic preserve some of the most staggering mountain vistas in the nation—and all sit within 150 miles of Sea-Tac, making it easy to link the three in one 960-mile road trip. Go in early July to wade among alpine wildflowers, or in August and September to see the summits uncloaked by clouds.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Travel TipsArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4ArtArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Solo TravelArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip