Collected by emsy13
265 S Millward St, Jackson, WY 83001, USA
Snake River Brewery is a great place to have a beer in and of itself. The brew pub is bright and open, the food is top notch, and the beer is sensational (Snake River Pale Ale is one of the best American Pale Ale's in the country). That being...
50 W Broadway, Jackson, WY 83001, USA
Outfitted with leather booths, ornate chandeliers, and velvet wallpaper, the Rose draws outdoorsy hipsters for old school and modern cocktails. Almost too pretty to sip, the Ty Webb blends Hendrick’s gin, cucumber shrub, Darjeeling tea syrup, egg...
55 N Cache St, Jackson, WY 83001, USA
A modern American steakhouse and bar, Local offers a menu of dry-aged steaks and spicy elk sausages, with meat butchered in-house. The ski crowd piles into the bar for local microbrews, oyster shooters, and seasonal cocktails. For dinner, order...
130 N Cache St, Jackson, WY 83001, USA
This is THE place to go for a killer pre-mountain breakfast. Their OSM (Oat, Sesame, Millet) bread is sooo good (especially warm fresh out of the oven). I've got their cookbook at home so I can recreate (they've got some awesome cookie recipes...
Gove 16, Oakley, KS 67748, USA
I drove for nearly 8 hours, from my home on the eastern border of Kansas to Monument Rocks off of US-83 in Western Kansas just to see these and disprove the common misconceptions of Kansas being flat and boring! These are called "chalk pyramids"...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind