Road Trip 12/2015
Collected by Amy Wolf
319 W Hills Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37419, USA
Tennessee has thousands of caves and Chattanooga itself is full of them. One such is Raccoon Mountain, a family-run cavern and campground that was discovered by Leo Lambert, the same man who turned Ruby Falls into the region's most recognized...
3917 St Elmo Ave, Chattanooga, TN 37409, USA
Chattanooga's oldest attraction is the Incline Railway, which brings visitors up to the top of Lookout Mountain. The vintage trolley cars are on a steep 72% grade, but seats face outward so you can see yourself rise above the trees to see the city...
301 N Holtzclaw Ave, Chattanooga, TN 37404, USA
Outside of Chattanooga's downtown tourist district is the unexpectedly fantastic Chattanooga Zoo. The award-winning wildlife park has exhibits featuring some of the world's most exotic animals. Chimpanzees, jaguars, snow leopards and sloths are...
1628 Fatherland St, Nashville, TN 37206, USA
Bean-to-bar chocolate maker Scott Witherow has earned all sorts of accolades for his chocolate bars made with Southern spin such as the Salt and Pepper or Buttermilk White. Several restaurants around town like Rolf and Daughters use his chocolate...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter