Road Trip 12/2015
Collected by Amy Wolf
319 W Hills Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37419, USA
Tennessee has thousands of caves and Chattanooga itself is full of them. One such is Raccoon Mountain, a family-run cavern and campground that was discovered by Leo Lambert, the same man who turned Ruby Falls into the region's most recognized...
3917 St Elmo Ave, Chattanooga, TN 37409, USA
Chattanooga's oldest attraction is the Incline Railway, which brings visitors up to the top of Lookout Mountain. The vintage trolley cars are on a steep 72% grade, but seats face outward so you can see yourself rise above the trees to see the city...
301 N Holtzclaw Ave, Chattanooga, TN 37404, USA
Outside of Chattanooga's downtown tourist district is the unexpectedly fantastic Chattanooga Zoo. The award-winning wildlife park has exhibits featuring some of the world's most exotic animals. Chimpanzees, jaguars, snow leopards and sloths are...
1628 Fatherland St, Nashville, TN 37206, USA
Bean-to-bar chocolate maker Scott Witherow has earned all sorts of accolades for his chocolate bars made with Southern spin such as the Salt and Pepper or Buttermilk White. Several restaurants around town like Rolf and Daughters use his chocolate...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local