Collected by Megan O
Agate Beach, California 95570, USA
Agate Beach, in California's Humboldt county, is a favorite spot for agate hunting. The powerful waves here regularly churn up seashells, agates and occasionally a moonstone. Be careful to watch for sneaker waves, notorious in this part of the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village