Road to Dead Sea
Collected by Inyoung Lee
Ma'alot Ir David St, Jerusalem
Jerusalem at Night and Jerusalem during day time can feel completely different. The walls around the old city and the Tower of David are illuminated when it's getting darker, and it creates a holy, at-awe and a romantic experience. Take a stroll...
Matalon St 44, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Israel is located along the Mediterranean Sea and have few ports and fishing areas; Haifa, Acre, Ashdod, Tiberias, Eilat and Jaffa. Therefore, there are a lot of great fish and seafood restaurants especially in these cities but also across the...
Ein Shaviv St 70, Mitzpe Ramon, 80600, Israel
The rock of Masada which is towering almost 1000ft above the Dead Sea shore is one of the most impressive archeological sites in Israel. It is known for its flat top and the remarkable role it played in the Jewish history. (The siege of Masada by...
Jaffa, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Jaffa is an old city port adjoins to Tel Aviv and it is a mixed city of Arabs and Jews. The legend says that Japheth, the son of Noah, found a pleasant hill overlooking a bay and settled down, naming the place 'Yafo'. This is one of the oldest...
Zikhron Ya'akov, Israel
If you are a wine lover or curious about wine, and want to enjoy some of the breath taking views of the Golan Heights and the Galilee (the Israeli Tuscany) and learn about the history of the place, book a well detailed and professional wine tour...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles