Riviera and Provence
Collected by JANE HAND
This was a great little market in Antibes with lots of fresh produce. Antibes is a great spot to go and look at the superyachts down at the dock. Huge boats. Close to the market as well is the "Absinthes Bar," which is a must-visit for an amazing...
Boulevard James Wyllie, 06160 Antibes, France
Forget Nice, the beach is rough and pebbly ! To the west of Nice, though, is Antibes, a better base for your French Riviera stay. The beach is so clear, we really felt like we were in the Caribbean. With an amazing view of Nice and the mountains...
1081 Chemin de la Garoupe, 06160 Antibes, France
Even in the early summer, the average beachgoer may have to jockey for a spot on one of the sandy beaches that dot Cap d'Antibes. This was definitely the case when my husband and I honeymooned in the Riviera. After sunning ourselves at Plage de la...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December