River Cruise Experiences: Paris
With the river cruise ship alongside the quay in Paris, it's time to explore the city. With the ship most likely overnighting at the dock, it is easy to get lost in the city. Shop, eat, drink, sightsee, get lost, hang out at a museum, relax in a park, go to a jazz club, or sit on a bench next to the river Seine and watch the world go by.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Travel TipsArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4Museums + GalleriesArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip