River Cruise 2013
Collected by Sue Wakefield
Am Heumarkt 2A, 1030 Wien, Austria
What a sensational spot for the best gourmet lunch in Vienna -- Steirereck in Stadtpark. My second course is a warm artichoke salad poached in white wine, with coriander and lemon grass, diced artichoke sauted with thyme, topped with an herb salad...
Rašínovo nábř. 1981/80, 120 00 Praha-Nové Město, Czechia
Celeste is a must-see and must-dine location in Prague. Beautifully situated on the top floor of Frank Gehry's sensational "Dancing House," the glass windowed restaurant overlooks the Vltava River and the Royal Castle. Second course at lunch:...
Komunardů 1091/36, 170 00 Praha 7-Holešovice, Czechia
Had some Czech traditional cuisine there. Big portion with reasonable price. My friends and I especially like the honey cake with vanilla ice cream. It's a traditional czech dessert, very different with the one we had in Asia! We even visited...
Staroměstské nám. 1, 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechia
Prague's Astronomical Clock is the world's oldest working one of its kind. Installed in 1410, it is located on the Old Town City Hall in Prague's Old Town Square. The medieval clock features an astronomical dial; "The Walk of the Apostles", an...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter