Collected by Adriana Pasarelu
Neergarh Waterfall Rd, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand 249137, India
Visit the Neergarh Waterfall just after monsoon season and you will not only witness water cascading thousands of feet from the mountain apex, but you will find yourself walking amidst thousands of brightly colored butterflies. There are wading...
Swargashram, Swarg Ashram, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand 249304, India
In 1963, The Beatles went to an ashram in Rishikesh to write songs, an ashram that soon became famous and has since closed. Don't let yourself be stopped by the gates : finding a guide that will lead you inside is easier than finding sweet lassi....
Gangotri, Uttarakhand 249135, India
Taking the drive...the 10 hour drive...from Rishikesh to the source of the Ganges at Gangotri, is life threatening. The road is washed out in many places, there are boulders that could drop, the mountain streams come across the road and with the...
Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India
Rishikesh is a place for chilling out. The Ganges, or Mother Ganga as the locals call it, flows by, sadhus wander and camp, yoga, ashrams, bookshops, fresh food, cheap accommodation. the Beatles' old ashram - it's all there..to have and to behold....
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village