Rio de Janeiro
Collected by Deya
R. Aprazível, 62 - Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20241-270, Brazil
A serpentine cab ride to the tip top of Rio de Janiero's Santa Teresa neighborhood, and you are delivered to an unassuming gate where you wonder if you might reach the stars. Upon entering, you descend several flights of stairs back down amidst...
Morro da Nova Cintra - Catete, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, Brazil
This place was recommended by my Brazilian friends so I knew we would be in for a treat. On top of the hills of Santa Teresa, with amazing views of Rio down below. Great food, caipirinhas de maracuja (passion fruit)... life is good there...
Rua Paschoal Carlos Magno, 99 - Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20240-290, Brazil
The Santa Teresa district is a tangle of cobblestone streets and crumbling landmarks perched above the city. It’s undergoing a renaissance thanks to anchors such as the restored Hotel Santa Teresa and the working-class eatery Bar do Mineiro. The...
R. Luís de Camões, 30 - Centro, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20051-020, Brazil
The prettiest library in Rio de Janeiro is sandwiched between graffiti-tagged buildings on an uneven brick road northwest of downtown. On its facade, the busts of famous Portuguese explorers peer down on pigeons picking at litter and weeds poking...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local