Rio de Janeiro
Collected by Shan Shan
R. Joaquim Silva, S/N - Centro, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20241-110, Brazil
This is a hard to find location, and not obviously mentioned in all the travel books like Sugar Loaf or the beach. However, once you arrived, it's a breath-taking moment! The scale and the color, and the detail of each of the tiles on the stairs...
Cosme Velho, Rio de Janeiro - State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
I did something crazy - I walked down the Corcovado. This is somewhere near to the end of an hour walk, however still didn't reach the bottom of the hill yet. Pilgrims in old time used to walk all the way up to the hill, and I just can't imagine...
Praça Coronel Eugênio Franco, 1 Posto 6 - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22070-020, Brazil
Forte de Copacabana is located at the point which divided the Copacabana beach and the Ipanema beach. After the sunset, the sky is still blue with the hint of orange and purple. The street lights are on, and are along the beach front. Standing on...
R. Visc. de Pirajá, 595 - Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22410-003, Brazil
When in Rio, one of my checklist is Acai, so I was all about Acai when choosing fruit related food. Love the flavor (mostly added sugar thou) without the mixed taste of other juice in those commercial can I had before. Must try!
Santa Teresa, Belford Roxo - RJ, Brazil
The hidden jewel of Rio, famous by the Selaron Stairway created by the Chilean Painter himself. The areas are full of graffiti, wall art, and...stairs. You experienced different type of art, a lot of contrast, and the vivid colors are just simply...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna