Collected by Daryl Conui
R. Triunfo, 38 - Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20240-320, Brazil
The Bohemian hilltop neighborhood of Santa Teresa is a perfect remedy for the Rio de Janeiro visitor who needs a break from the sun and fun of the crowded beaches. One of the many colonial gems of Santa Teresa is the Castelinho, or Little Castle,...
Praça Coronel Eugênio Franco, 1 Posto 6 - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22070-020, Brazil
Forte de Copacabana is located at the point which divided the Copacabana beach and the Ipanema beach. After the sunset, the sky is still blue with the hint of orange and purple. The street lights are on, and are along the beach front. Standing on...
Praia do Arpoador, Avenida Francisco Bhering, s/n - Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22080-050, Brazil
There may be no better place in Rio to watch the sunset than Arpoador Rock. Wedged in between Ipanema and Copacabana, is it a gathering point for Cariocas and tourists alike to toast the day with a fresh caipirinha. Watch the sun fade behind...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now