Collected by Stuart Cole
Loja (bar) e Sobreloja - Rua Cândido Gaffrée, 205 - Urca, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22291-080, Brazil
Visited this hole in the wall on the very southern tip of Urca at a recommendation. Beers were ~$2, food was great and the view at sunset was unbeatable. Added bonus was the free WiFi. A good stop after visiting Sugar Loaf but a bit of a hike on...
Rua Lauro Muller, 116 - Loja 401 - D67 - Botafogo, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22290-972, Brazil
On a warm Brazilian night, I told my friend this weather deserves and ice cream. She took me to Sorvete Italia ice cream shop in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. The shop is where all the locals and tourist go for affordable delicious ice cream.
R. Joaquim Silva, S/N - Centro, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20241-110, Brazil
This amazing "Ode to the Brazilian People" created by Chilean artist Selaron is located in the center of Rio de Janiero. We were told that this neighborhood was a bit rough and that proved correct. Our hotel provided us with a driver who promptly...
- 1 Travel News Why We Wept for Notre-Dame as It Burned
- 2 Art + Culture 8 “Game of Thrones” Destinations You Can Visit in Real Life
- 3 Air Travel Delta Is Cutting Seat Recline in Half on All A320 Planes
- 4 Air Travel Finally, Nonstop Flights From United States to Cape Town Are Coming
- 5 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots