Collected by Stuart Cole
Loja (bar) e Sobreloja (restaurante - Rua Cândido Gaffrée, 205 - Urca, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22291-080, Brazil
Visited this hole in the wall on the very southern tip of Urca at a recommendation. Beers were ~$2, food was great and the view at sunset was unbeatable. Added bonus was the free WiFi. A good stop after visiting Sugar Loaf but a bit of a hike on...
Shopping Rio Sul - Rua Lauro Müller, 116 - 401 - d67 - Botafogo, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22290-160, Brazil
On a warm Brazilian night, I told my friend this weather deserves and ice cream. She took me to Sorvete Italia ice cream shop in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. The shop is where all the locals and tourist go for affordable delicious ice cream.
R. Joaquim Silva, S/N - Centro, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20241-110, Brazil
This amazing "Ode to the Brazilian People" created by Chilean artist Selaron is located in the center of Rio de Janiero. We were told that this neighborhood was a bit rough and that proved correct. Our hotel provided us with a driver who promptly...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December