Collected by Stuart Cole
Loja (bar) e Sobreloja - Rua Cândido Gaffrée, 205 - Urca, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22291-080, Brazil
Visited this hole in the wall on the very southern tip of Urca at a recommendation. Beers were ~$2, food was great and the view at sunset was unbeatable. Added bonus was the free WiFi. A good stop after visiting Sugar Loaf but a bit of a hike on...
Rua Lauro Muller, 116 - Loja 401 - D67 - Botafogo, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22290-972, Brazil
On a warm Brazilian night, I told my friend this weather deserves and ice cream. She took me to Sorvete Italia ice cream shop in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. The shop is where all the locals and tourist go for affordable delicious ice cream.
R. Joaquim Silva, S/N - Centro, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20241-110, Brazil
This amazing "Ode to the Brazilian People" created by Chilean artist Selaron is located in the center of Rio de Janiero. We were told that this neighborhood was a bit rough and that proved correct. Our hotel provided us with a driver who promptly...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands