Collected by Brrenna Goldstein
PR-115, Añasco, 00610, Puerto Rico
Kaplash is located on the curve of Road 115 as you head toward the town of Rincon. The little unassuming orange and blue building boasts a beautiful view of the ocean and—in the opinion of myself and others—the best empanadillas on the whole...
Carretera 413 Ramal, Rincon, Rincón 00677, Puerto Rico
You can find a number of small craft boutiques in Rincon, but none as eclectic as The Mango Beach Shop. Owned by a longtime resident of Rincon, one of the first non Puerto Ricans to call the west coast home, it's a local legacy and favorite....
Puerto Rico 115, Stella, Rincón 00677, Puerto Rico
Villa Cofresi in Rincon is well-known for its signature drink La Pirata, which translates to "the Pirate." It's a fresh green coconut whose water has been mixed with rum and cinnamon. It's too much drink for even the coconut, so you always get a...
Parador Villa Antonio, Rincon, Rincón 00677, Puerto Rico
I am all about hunting lionfish. These guys are gorgeous but invasive to the Caribbean. They were released by aquariums in Florida back in the late 1980s. Now they've taken over the waters of every Caribbean island, and we are working as fast as...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun