Riding the Rails
Collected by LeAnn Richardson
Edinburgh EH1 1BB, UK
If you don't fly direct to Edinburgh and begin your adventure in London, I recommend the 4.5 hour train ride from St. Pancras to the Waverley railway station. If it's not a foggy day, you'll experience the beautiful changing countryside and...
Fort William, UK
What was expected to be the low point of a two day getaway at the foot of Ben Nevis turned out to be one of the more beautiful experiences of my life so far. The four hour train ride between Glasgow and Fort William takes you between snow-capped...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles