Collected by Corinne Onetto
101 W Franklin St, Richmond, VA 23220, USA
The Jefferson Hotel has been the gold standard for discerning visitors to Richmond (including 13 U.S. presidents) since 1895. Not content to rest on their laurels, the hotel completed a renovation in 2016, restoring its landmarked public areas and...
412 S Cherry St, Richmond, VA 23220, USA
Sprawled on a bluff above the James River, Hollywood is one of the country’s most historic cemeteries. Victorian-era mausoleums and monuments include the tombs of Presidents James Monroe and John Tyler (and a host of notable Richmonders) along...
116 S Addison St, Richmond, VA 23220, USA
Lamplighter is a local coffee shop done right. With indoor, outdoor, and screen porch seating, a delicious menu of sandwiches, breakfasts, and creative sides, and a friendly, laid-back atmosphere, it's the perfect place to get a cup o' joe....
200 N Boulevard, Richmond, VA 23220, USA
The VMFA is, well, something else. For a city the size of Richmond to have such an amazing art museum is kind of incredible, and for it to be free to the public is even better. In addition to the diverse permanent art collection spanning Egyptian...
- 1 Travel News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 2 Travel News Where Can Americans Travel Right Now?
- 3 Air Travel Should Fliers Wear Goggles and Face Shields on a Plane?
- 4 Expat Life These Countries Just Made It Easier for Americans to Move and Work Abroad
- 5 Travel News The U.S. Has Lifted Its Global Coronavirus Travel Advisory