Collected by Marissa Hermanson
Where to go to expand my wardrobe and home decor
117 N Robinson St, Richmond, VA 23220, USA
Halcyon is where I go for the best vintage shopping adventures in the Fan. The shop is filled with an incredible selection of men's and women's vintage clothes from many decades and eras. It's hard not to fall in love with the exquisite,...
3118 W Cary St, Richmond, VA 23221, USA
Carytown, Richmond's hip center for local shopping, eating, and drinking now has not one, but two consignment clothing stores that are well worth the visit and the price. Clementine, a Carytown fixture since 2003, has long been the place to go for...
5714 Grove Ave, Richmond, VA 23226, USA
Nellie George is located at the Shops at Libbie and Grove, and caters to females of all ages, from babies and toddlers, to tweens and women. For casual day-to-day basics, Nellie George carries lines such as BB Dakota, Free People, and Eight Sixty....
2704 E Marshall St, Richmond, VA 23223, USA
Era Vintage is located in the up-and-coming Church Hill neighborhood and is owned by Diana Mathews. In spring 2011, Mathews launched her website, which sells home decor, furniture, clothing and accessories from the ’50s, ’60s, ’70s. She opened her...
119 N 20th St, Richmond, VA 23223, USA
The Odd Couple Shop is run by a husband-and-wife team who curate all sorts of curiosities. The shop is located in a warehouse at 202 N. 21st St., where Era Vintage stores inventory too. The Odd Couple Shop is appointment-only, but now and then...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles