Collected by k stephenson
1000 Bank St, Richmond, VA 23218, USA
Gorgeously pristine white, the Virginia Capitol is a special state capitol worthy of a visit. Tours are free every hour, given by Virginia enthusiasts. You will also see where many scenes from the recent Lincoln movie were filmed.
1217 E Cary St, Richmond, VA 23219, USA
A delightful cafe in Shockoe Bottom area of Richmond, Urban Farmhouse serves up a short but impressive menu of local/seasonal sandwiches, salads, and plates. The relaxed atmosphere is just that of an urban farmhouse, with a cool breeze when the...
421 E Franklin St, Richmond, VA 23219, USA
Penny Lane is my favorite pub, by far. Local legend has it that pub owner Terry O'Neil worked as a bouncer for a club in Liverpool in the 60's, and kicked out John Lennon one night. Whether it's true or not, who knows, but it's one heck of a...
2408-2410 Ownby Ln, Richmond, VA 23220, USA
Richmond's favorite brewery! Regularly hosting events featuring farmers markets, food trucks, and live local bands, Hardywood Brewery has been embraced by the locals in a big way. And it certainly doesn't hurt that the beer is pretty great, too....
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys