Collected by Rich Trager
Cra. 7 #11-10, Bogotá, Colombia
I arrived in overcast Bogota very early. My hostel was located in the La Candelaria neighborhood of downtown Bogota. The architecture of the old houses, churches and buildings has Spanish Colonial and Baroque styles. It houses several...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village