Collected by deborah scarano
865 Westminster St, Providence, RI 02903, USA
They call it a cafe but the red booths and old vinyl record decorations make it more of a retro diner as does the extensive breakfast menu offering a kitchen sink omelette and about 10 different kinds of potatoes. Either way, this little greasy...
312 Wickenden St, Providence, RI 02903, USA
While visiting a friend in Providence, I was taken to The Duck & Bunny for tea and lavander Cupcakes (there are many other options as well for diverse tastes). The atmosphere was both fun and welcoming and eveything was delicious. It was so...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter