Collected by Elise Schroeder
Lindos 851 07, Greece
Our budget cruise had a full day stop on Rhodes Island. The island is certainly a favourite of mine. The old city is beautiful, but with a whole day, a trip to Lindos is a highlight. The taxi fare is astronomical, so we asked around a little and...
Acropolis of Lindos, Lindos 851 07, Greece
On the rocky promontory above the beautiful village of Lindos, the imposing walls of a castle that belonged to the Knights of Saint John are visible. Travelers who hike the steep path up from the village find more than can be seen from below:...
Akti Sachtouri 8, Rodos 851 00, Greece
The exquisite Archeological Museum of Rhodes, in the Gothic Hospital for the Knights, built between 1440-81, at the foot of the Street of the Knights, is an immense building, with multiple levels of lovely gardens. The museum is filled with...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022