Collected by RC
Ippodamou 61, Rodos 851 00, Greece
Wandering the back streets and alleyways inside the old city walls of Rhodes, Greece, is not to me missed. The architecture is old with lovey character and colors. The sun pops in and out of the narrow passage ways. You get out of the city and...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun