Collected by Cassandra Dobutovich
312 Wickenden St, Providence, RI 02903, USA
While visiting a friend in Providence, I was taken to The Duck & Bunny for tea and lavander Cupcakes (there are many other options as well for diverse tastes). The atmosphere was both fun and welcoming and eveything was delicious. It was so...
865 Westminster St, Providence, RI 02903, USA
They call it a cafe but the red booths and old vinyl record decorations make it more of a retro diner as does the extensive breakfast menu offering a kitchen sink omelette and about 10 different kinds of potatoes. Either way, this little greasy...
230 Westminster St, Providence, RI 02903, USA
I spent that saturday meandering down the street browsing all of the booths the local artists and business owners had set up. On display were authentic sketches, prints, jewelry, vintage and handmade clothing, handbags, and much more. I took home...
Cliff Walk, Newport, RI 02840, USA
Ah, the Cliff Walk... A must when visiting Newport in good weather. The views of the ocean are amazing and complimented by the gorgeous homes that line the rocky, walled coast. Take your time - the "path" can get a little dicey in areas (e.g....
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna