Collected by Lisa Moore
Philosophenweg, 69239 Neckarsteinach, Germany
On an accidental trip to Heidelberg, we found ourselves wandering around on our first morning in town. Walking along the bank of the Neckar opposite the old town, we spotted this steeply ascending path and decided we might as well give it a try...
"True prophecy involves a mystical journey into the heart of universal mind via the fully conscious human being..." In serene, cloister-ambient undergound vaults -- where Hildegard’s abbey once stood at the confluence of the Nahe & Rhine rivers --...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now