Collected by Susan Hanes
2579 W Shore Dr, Lummi Island, WA 98262, USA
Last year the New York Time's named the Willows Inn on Lummi Island one of 10 restaurants in the world worth a plane ride. Suddenly, the tiny island with a population of just 816 became a mecca for the food obsessed. Chef Blaine Wetzel, an alum of...
308 W Champion St, Bellingham, WA 98225, USA
This isn't just Bellingham's Best Benedict, it might be the World's Best Benedict: poached eggs on top of a thick fluffy Belgian waffle on top of roasted potatoes and smothered with hollandaise sauce. Why hasn't someone thought of this before? No...
315 Carrall St, Vancouver, BC V6A 0A7, Canada
The owners at this breakfast and lunch spot make almost everything from scratch and by hand, from grinding chickpeas for their hummus to making almond milk for the granola. They even offer vegan butter. (604) 681-5776. As told to Rhonda May. This...
510 Commercial Ave, Anacortes, WA 98221, USA
Small-town dining often means managing your expectations and developing a high tolerance for burgers and omelets. But I was impressed and delighted by brunch at the Adrift Restaurant in Anacortes, WA. The nautical theme extends to copper-covered...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign