Collected by Susan Hanes
2579 W Shore Dr, Lummi Island, WA 98262, USA
308 W Champion St, Bellingham, WA 98225, USA
This isn't just Bellingham's Best Benedict, it might be the World's Best Benedict: poached eggs on top of a thick fluffy Belgian waffle on top of roasted potatoes and smothered with hollandaise sauce. Why hasn't someone thought of this before? No...
315 Carrall St, Vancouver, BC V6A 0A7, Canada
The owners at this breakfast and lunch spot make almost everything from scratch and by hand, from grinding chickpeas for their hummus to making almond milk for the granola. They even offer vegan butter. (604) 681-5776. As told to Rhonda May. This...
510 Commercial Ave, Anacortes, WA 98221, USA
Small-town dining often means managing your expectations and developing a high tolerance for burgers and omelets. But I was impressed and delighted by brunch at the Adrift Restaurant in Anacortes, WA. The nautical theme extends to copper-covered...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now