Rest Of Europe
Collected by Camille kane
Ah Brugge, with it's wonderful canals, fabulous main square, amazing restaurants and lots of chocolate. I love it every time I go but I do try to avoid going in summer as it gets really crowded with tourists. But no matter the season, Brugge is...
1000 Brussels, Belgium
If you were in Brussels last weekend, you were lucky because the city had laid down the flower carpet in the main square. This is done every five years and I decided to head up the road to have a look since it had been some time since the last...
No wonder I love Gent so much, every time I go it offers me a different set of photos :). And no matter the season, it's always beautiful, always welcoming, always full of life and always abundant with great restaurants, sightseeing, shopping and...
16-18 Rue Royale, 75008 Paris, France
Plan on stopping in Ladureé's rue Royale shop for breakfast pastries. You can eat in and order eggs but really you must try some of the sweet delights. Ladureé has several shops in Paris but the location on rue Royal is my favorite. Created in...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign