Collected by Renee
Rokers Point Settlement, The Bahamas
In Rolle Town on Great Exuma an interesting experience is visiting the local bush tea woman and learning about curative herbs and fruits and how they can be blended into teas to help illness and ailments. I visited Lillie Maye Rolle's home and saw...
B & G Highway, Staniel Cay, The Bahamas
Nicole Ferguson has long been the unofficial island concierge on Staniel Cay in Exuma, The Bahamas. She’s the gal you see if you need a golf cart, snorkeling adventure, swimming pig tips, romantic picnic lunch or even an island wedding. While...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun