RENDEZVOUS - San Gimignano - Sienna, Italy
Collected by Adam Rosen
Via di Monte Olivo, 6, 50051 Castelfiorentino FI, Italy
Where the wine is cheaper then the bottled water... Great dining, shopping, relaxing, and site seeing in the historic town of San Gimignano, Sienna, Italy. This was one of many nice little romantic spots we found overlooking the valley.
Highland Park, IL 60035, USA
Every year around Halloween the family heads over to the gardens to take in the fresh air and changing colors. The spooky doggy day parade is our family ritual. Its the one day the gardens allows dogs in. Dude, our chocolate lab, has a field day!
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village