Collected by Nicola Elizabeth
Jalan Kyai Haji Agus Salim, Ie Meulee, Sukajaya, Kota Sabang, Aceh 23521, Indonesia
Want secluded beaches and thatched huts perched above lapping turquoise waves on white sand beaches facing the Andaman Sea? The island of Pulau Weh, locally known as Sabang, is about a 45-minute speed ferry ride from the Banda Aceh port. Jutting...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now