Relais & Chateaux Grand Chefs Dinner
Collected by Jen Murphy , AFAR Contributor
Highlights from the 3rd annual Relais & Chateaux Grand Chefs Dinner in London.
The former Old Billingsgate fish market in London was the perfect setting for Relais & Chateaux's third Dîner des Grand Chefs. The dinner showcased great U.K. ingredients (Cornish lobster, Welsh free range chicken, Devon crab) so it was fitting...
6 Park St, London SE1 9AB, UK
No visit to London ever goes by without a stop at Neal's Yard Dairy. Neal's has two shops (in London I'm a fan of the Borough Market location) and I often go to taste my way through the 70-some cheeses they sources from cheesemakers in farms...
Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons epitomizes British countryside elegance and was the perfect setting for a brunch that showcased the UK's best ingredients. The 46 Relais & Chateaux grand chefs had the opportunity to sample the region's best cheeses,...
Church Road, Great Milton, Oxford OX44 7PD, UK
What's the best way to spend the morning before a star chef dinner? By feasting on brunch at the beautiful Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons of course. Since the 46 Relais & Chateaux grand chefs would be busy cooking at night, they were treated to a...
1 Old Billingsgate Walk (Riverside, 16 Lower Thames St, London EC3R 6DX, United Kingdom
Attending the third annual Relais & Chateaux Grand Chef Dinner felt like being at a star-studded reality cooking show. Teams of chefs worked in pop-up pod kitchens just steps away from the dinner tables so guests could watch all of the cooking...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Restaurants + Cafés This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Summer 10 Best Places to Travel in May