Collected by Reid Ritschard
Reid Ritschard′s Wishlist
Lake Lucerne, Switzerland
Swtizerland is like the cake, the icing, the candle and the birthday song all in one. It's the most spectacular place I've ever been, and Lucerne (Luzern) is so picturesque it doesn't matter how grey the day, it's perfect. I love the wooden chapel...
288 Harbor Blvd, Destin, FL 32541, USA
At this favorite joint for locals, a dozen raw oysters is literally only $8. Right on the water, good music, great people, and incredibly low priced high quality sea food. The crab cakes, grilled Mahi, and bacon cheese fries are to die for.
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter