Collected by Reginald Williams
Reginald Williams′s Wishlist
10, Padre Aguirre, Calle Larga 41 y, Cuenca, Ecuador
When in Ecuador, wear what the Ecuadorians wear. Museo del Sombrero de Paja Toquilla is a small museum in Cuenca that explores the history of Panama hats. This delightful museum also shows the intriguing making process and sells a huge variety of...
My partner and I took a day to hike around Cajas National Park just outside of Cuenca, Ecuador. It was phenomenal! We hired a guide from Expediciones Apullacta and he was super knowledgeable about the history and geography of the place. It's such...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked