Regensburg pt. II
Collected by Kenan Ince
Kramgasse 1, 93047 Regensburg, Germany
I love a great gift shop, but how much better is it when 1) almost all items are handmade and 2) created by sisters? Schwestern Liebe, in the UNESCO World Heritage site of Regensburg, is just such a store. Located on a quiet, narrow cobblestone...
Thundorferstraße 3, 93047 Regensburg, Germany
In the medieval city of Regensburg, a UNESCO World Heritage site in Bavaria, the Wurstkuchl tavern has been operating for over 500 years. The tavern is situated beside the town's Old Stone Bridge and directly on the banks of the Danube. During the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter