Collected by Sachin
No adjectives could quite describe the colossal beauty of this protected patch of ancient forest. Huge redwoods reach neck craning heights and massive width around a forest floor blanketed with clover. Even the stumps of fallen trees make for...
15500 US-101, Klamath, CA 95548, USA
Yes, there's a hint of the American-road-trip cheese factor, but for a family on the stretch of road from Northern California to Oregon on Highway 101, this stop would be a home run. It's 36 miles south of the Oregon border, amid the miles of...
Elk Meadow Cabins offers a peaceful immersion within Redwood National Park, complete with near-daily sightings of local Roosevelt elk throughout the meadowy grounds. Guests have direct access to park trails that lead to the world's tallest trees,...
Had a great hike with an aborist friend of mine, a real redwood enthusiast, who shared some awesome trees on the James Irvine Trail at Prairie Creek Redwoods State Park (adjacent to Redwood National Park), including what was likely the tallest...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter