Collected by Sachin
No adjectives could quite describe the colossal beauty of this protected patch of ancient forest. Huge redwoods reach neck craning heights and massive width around a forest floor blanketed with clover. Even the stumps of fallen trees make for...
15500 US-101, Klamath, CA 95548, USA
Yes, there's a hint of the American-road-trip cheese factor, but for a family on the stretch of road from Northern California to Oregon on Highway 101, this stop would be a home run. It's 36 miles south of the Oregon border, amid the miles of...
Elk Meadow Cabins offers a peaceful immersion within Redwood National Park, complete with near-daily sightings of local Roosevelt elk throughout the meadowy grounds. Guests have direct access to park trails that lead to the world's tallest trees,...
Had a great hike with an aborist friend of mine, a real redwood enthusiast, who shared some awesome trees on the James Irvine Trail at Prairie Creek Redwoods State Park (adjacent to Redwood National Park), including what was likely the tallest...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna