Collected by Raymond Wai Ming Lam
Raymond Wai Ming Lam′s Wishlist
Strada S. Rocco, 06089 Torgiano PG, Italy
Tuscany gets all of the press about wine but its sister Umbria is well worth a visit. Terre Margaritelli's chef not only provides locally-sourced, delicious food (I had this plate of meat but also a stinging nettle pesto that was fantastic), but...
13 Rue de Mézières, 75006 Paris, France
Owned by Julien Cohen, son of Marie-France Cohen, founder of iconic upscale shops Bonpoint, Merci and Bonton, Pizza Chic oozes cool minimalism: large accordion windows that give the impression of a terrace in the warmer months, black and white...
Fairy Hill, Jamaica
Located along a stretch of coastline that's sometimes called the birthplace of jerk cuisine, the Boston Bay Jerk Centre is hard to miss. Various meats are cook on open pits using a technique that may explain why jerk never tastes so good at home:...
b2, Chungking Mansion, 36-44 Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Just a stone's throw away from luxury hotels and name-brand shopping is one of Hong Kong's most well-known cultural hubs. Located on Nathan Road, this complex consists of residential space, guesthouses, restaurants, shops and other services. The...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked