Collected by cirstan
Via S. Giovanni del Toro, 28, 84010 Ravello SA, Italy
Set in a 12th-century pink fairy-tale palace that looks like it’d make a prime setting for a Wes Anderson film, Palazzo Avino is skirted in flower-filled gardens terraced across a cliffside in Ravello. Interiors are as decadent as the...
84010 Ravello, Province of Salerno, Italy
Ravello is one of my top places in the world, and Palazzo Sasso (now Palazzo Avino) is my favorite property. This hilltop village is just enough removed that you are spared the cruise crowds & Tour buses that flood Positano. Sitting on one of the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village