Collected by cirstan
Via S. Giovanni del Toro, 28, 84010 Ravello SA, Italy
Ravello is one of the most beautiful villages in Italy. The writer Gore Vidal lived here for decades in his own palazzo. But you too can have your own at Palazzo Avino, thousand of feet above the Amalfi Coast, with incredible food, nice thread...
84010 Ravello, Province of Salerno, Italy
Ravello is one of my top places in the world, and Palazzo Sasso (now Palazzo Avino) is my favorite property. This hilltop village is just enough removed that you are spared the cruise crowds & Tour buses that flood Positano. Sitting on one of the...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico