Collected by Raul Morales
Raul Morales′s Wishlist
FIGUEROA ALCORTA, PRES. AV. 2301, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Located in the Plaza de las Naciones Unidas in Buenos Aires, the Floralis Generica is a 75 foot high steel and aluminium sculpture of a flower by Eduardo Catalano. Situated in the center of a park, the sculpture has an electrical mechanism that...
5 Chome-2-1 Tsukiji, Chūō-ku, Tōkyō-to 104-0045, Japan
The Tsukiji Market is the world's largest seafood market, with more than 2,000 tons of seafood moving through it daily. There are two parts to the operation: the inner market, or jonai, accessible after 10 a.m., and the outer market, or jogai,...
524 Bongeunsa-ro, Samseong 1(il)-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Bong-eun-sa Temple, in the southern part of Seoul, dates back to the end of the 8th century. The skyscraper-studded Gang-nam district, in which the temple now finds itself, dates back just a couple of decades; as recently as the 1980's, rice...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map