Collected by Rasmus Nielsen
Rasmus Nielsen′s Wishlist
Crown St, Surry Hills NSW 2010, Australia
On the first Saturday of the month, locals shop for vintage apparel and antique home decor at this flea market. Intersection of Crown and Collins Streets, Surry Hills. This appeared in the August/September 2013 issue.
Paddington NSW 2021, Australia
Past independent bookshops, theaters, boutiques, and terraced houses, the once-derelict Paddington Reservoir debuted in 2009 as a beautiful Roman-style hanging garden. Start your stroll on Oxford Street. This appeared in the August/September 2013...
245 Wilson St, Eveleigh NSW 2015, Australia
Located in Darlington, Carriageworks is both an experience in art and space. The building has been restored with an exceptional sensitivity to keep the historical roots intact and visible. In addition to housing contemporary arts practitioners,...
1/85 Dunning Ave, Rosebery NSW 2018, Australia
In the Sydney suburb of Roseberry lies an unsuspecting warehouse space that is home to Koskela, a fantastic treasure trove of home furnishings, jewellery, kitchenware and unique artifacts from Australian designers. (photo: Leanna Maione)
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico