Collected by AFAR Explorer
Te Rua Manga, Cook Islands
Head for The Needle! Inexperienced hikers can look to Pa for the locally-guided tour, but if you want to save $70 and go at your own pace, it's doable without assistance. My husband and I finished in about two hours. It is recommended that you go...
Avana Tapere, Cook Islands
My husband and I ended up at The Mooring just past Muri Beach. We had heard good things so we decided to give it a go, and we were not disappointed at all! This is hands-down some of the freshest fish I have ever had. The sandwich was so flavorful...
Rarotonga, Cook Islands
On the most magical island in the World I stole myself away from the sun and surf for a few hours and made what is called the "cross-island hike." The island of Rarotonga sits like a witch's hat on top of the sea, with a small flat brim at the...
Avarua District, Cook Islands
Headed to the Cook Islands, I was expecting to see mostly imported beers from other countries, like Heineken, Steinlager and so on. However, to my surprise and enjoyment, I discovered that Rarotonga had a microbrewery making a pair of craft beers...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security