Collected by Rania Margari
Rania Margari′s Wishlist
Place des Vosges, Paris, France
This beautiful square is one the city's oldest; set in Le Marais, it's surrounded by grand houses and an arched walkway lined with galleries and quaint cafés. At Number 6, you'll find the former home of Victor Hugo, author of "The Hunchback of...
1138 W Bryn Mawr Ave, Chicago, IL 60660, USA
Lovely, Too is a delightful little bakery up in Andersonville. They serve Intelligensia coffee, a Chicago brand, and their pastry case is drool worthy with incredible scones, cookies and cupcakes. It's rarely crowded and there are plenty of tables...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village