Collected by Chelsea Harms-Tuohy
4151 N Atlantic Ave, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931, USA
and he's in the sand. UNLIKELY ART: Cocoa Beach, Florida Competitive sand castle building was never something I would have considered as a professional hobby. But it certainly is so. This was my first time visiting the competition, recently held...
200 Ocean, 36th St, Marathon, FL 33050, USA
FIASCO: It was a trip planned to the Keys for the sole purpose of diving. It was the middle of March, during one of the worst winters that Florida had experienced in a long while. Naively thinking that we'd be able to dive if we drove far enough...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign