Collected by Chelsea Harms-Tuohy, AFAR Local Expert
4151 N Atlantic Ave, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931, USA
and he's in the sand. UNLIKELY ART: Cocoa Beach, Florida Competitive sand castle building was never something I would have considered as a professional hobby. But it certainly is so. This was my first time visiting the competition, recently held...
200 Ocean, 36th St, Marathon, FL 33050, USA
FIASCO: It was a trip planned to the Keys for the sole purpose of diving. It was the middle of March, during one of the worst winters that Florida had experienced in a long while. Naively thinking that we'd be able to dive if we drove far enough...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet