Collected by Rajan Sami
Rajan Sami′s Wishlist
grand récif Aboré, New Caledonia
If you are in Noumea, New Caledonia, a daytrip at the Amédée Lighthouse is a must! The island is 30-40 minutes boat trip from Noumea. People claim that the weather is always nicer at the Amédée Lighthouse. There are several ways to get to the...
43 Rue des Petites Écuries, 75010 Paris, France
Now you can sample the cuisine of celebrated local chefs by visiting their walk-in wine bars. Braden Perkins eases his elegant culinary style at Verjus’s downstairs bar (47 Rue de Montpensier), where groups share small plates of succulent pork...
Luang Prabang, Laos
I expected to eat a lot of great food in Laos, and the country never disappointed. Noodles, soups and hearty traditional fare were all common, but what I never expected was a delicious high-end dessert – one of the best I’ve ever had. While...
Via Giovanni Boccaccio, 9, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
As a connoisseur of all things sweet, I was drawn to Shockolat's cioccolata calda or hot chocolate a mere three hours after arriving in Milan. Rich, creamy, and thick, it is hands down the best hot chocolate I have ever had. In fact, it is so...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun