Rainy Day Soup
On a rainy day in any destination, all you really want is a piping hot bowl of soup. Every culture has their own variety, from Vietnamese pho to Thai Tom Yum to Hungarian borscht to German potato to French onion to Jewish matzo ball soup. So cozy up with a thick sweater and grab a spoon.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Founder's NoteArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4Museums + GalleriesArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Solo TravelArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip