Collected by rainbow213
rainbow213 ′s Wishlist
Qesm Siwah, Matrouh Governorate, Egypt
The day had been spent speeding (and tumbling in my case) down enormous sand dunes on questionable snowboards, a pastime that filled one's head with sand and spirit with unending exhilaration. We had swum in hot springs and very cold springs,...
220 Handan Rd, WuJiaoChang, Yangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200433
In the fall of 2009, I went on a work-study abroad exchange at Fudan University, in the Yangpu district of Shanghai. We took classes like 'Shanghai and Globalization' with an equal mix of Canadian and Chinese students, and each of us were...
663 Jiujiang Rd, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200000
The children's rides, playfully modelled from real spaceships, blend in perfectly with the other-wordly skyscrapers in the background. I took this photo at a carnival being held in the People's Square park, right outside the largest metro stop in...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles