Collected by rainbow213
rainbow213 ′s Wishlist
Qesm Siwah, Matrouh Governorate, Egypt
The day had been spent speeding (and tumbling in my case) down enormous sand dunes on questionable snowboards, a pastime that filled one's head with sand and spirit with unending exhilaration. We had swum in hot springs and very cold springs,...
220 Handan Rd, WuJiaoChang, Yangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200433
In the fall of 2009, I went on a work-study abroad exchange at Fudan University, in the Yangpu district of Shanghai. We took classes like 'Shanghai and Globalization' with an equal mix of Canadian and Chinese students, and each of us were...
663 Jiujiang Rd, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200085
The children's rides, playfully modelled from real spaceships, blend in perfectly with the other-wordly skyscrapers in the background. I took this photo at a carnival being held in the People's Square park, right outside the largest metro stop in...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security