Collected by Rachel Costello
Rachel Costello′s Wishlist
16 de Septiembre 82, Centro Histórico, Centro, 06000 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Fabulous art nouveau lobby of the Gran Hotel in Mexico City. This is an amazing interior located in an unexpected building in an unexpected city. It's a few blocks from the Zocalo. 16 de Septiembre 82, Centro, Cuauhtémoc, Mexico City
Chania is one of the most beautiful cities of the island of Crete. One of the most beautiful corners of the city is the harbour. It was built on the Venetian era. Visitors will find there monuments of both the Venetian and the Ottoman history. The...
20 Healdsburg Ave, Healdsburg, CA 95448, USA
The Russian River Valley in Sonoma County is a wonderful day trip from San Francisco. Pack a picnic and reserve a raft from SOAR Inflatables, and spend a summer day moseying down the river. Go early or late in the season to avoid crowds and have...
1001 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37203, USA
This Romanesque revival landmark with its iconic clock tower served as Nashville’s main train station from 1900 until the 1970s when train service was discontinued. The building sat vacant for decades, but it was restored to glory and...
Most of the ogle-worthy spots in Shanghai are on the Bund, but perched on the south bank, the view from Char offers a slightly different perspective, letting you take in both sides of the river with ease and marvel at the amount of traffic on the...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles