Collected by Susan
Kasbah of the Udayas, Rabat, Morocco
This picture of a young girl walking down a street perfectly captured the laidback atmosphere within the walls of the Kasbah of the Udayas in Rabat. More than any other city or village we visited in Morocco, the Kasbah of Udayas was not touristy...
Diour Jamaa, Rabat, Morocco
The old city medinas of Morocco can be confusing and overwhelming, especially in Fez and Marrakesh. Try Rabat's medina for a quieter, more relaxing pace. You will find the same markets, foods and shopping delights. The only things you won't find...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter