Collected by Susan
Kasbah of the Udayas, Rabat, Morocco
This picture of a young girl walking down a street perfectly captured the laidback atmosphere within the walls of the Kasbah of the Udayas in Rabat. More than any other city or village we visited in Morocco, the Kasbah of Udayas was not touristy...
Diour Jamaa, Rabat, Morocco
The old city medinas of Morocco can be confusing and overwhelming, especially in Fez and Marrakesh. Try Rabat's medina for a quieter, more relaxing pace. You will find the same markets, foods and shopping delights. The only things you won't find...
- 1Travel NewsThe Best Amazon Prime Day Deals for Travelers
- 2TechUber Is Trying to Fix Its Most Annoying Problem
- 3World Heritage5 UNESCO World Heritage Sites With Incredible Street Art
- 4Travel NewsHighway 1 Is Now Open Again on California’s Big Sur Coast
- 5Air TravelAmerican Airlines Is the First Major Airline to Ban Plastic Straws and Drink Stirrers