Collected by Lily Chishiki
Nayón, Sector Huertayacu. Quito - Nayón Pichincha Ecuador, Quito, Ecuador
I have a small (to medium) fear of heights and any activity that requires me to fly unsupported through the air sounds terrible. But I’d never zip lined before so I figured I should try it in Mindo. Our guide Jorge drove my friend Jules and me to...
Ferroviaria Baja, Quito, Ecuador
The Feast of Epiphany – Three Kings Day – is an important celebration in many Catholic countries in Central and South America. This is especially true in Ecuador, where the celebration of the arrival of the three kings also served as an...
Reina Victoria & Juan Rodríguez, Quito 170143, Ecuador
Achiote is not your typical Ecuadorian restaurant. It does include some standard Andean items on the menu, like roasted guinea pig, but their speciality is reinventing old-time favorites adding a gourmet twist. One could say this is Ecuadorian...
Avenida Rio Amazonas N23-71, y Wilson, Quito 170143, Ecuador
A definite highlight! Snorkeling with penguins. We had a few lucky snorkeling sessions where they swam right up to us. The guides from the Lindblad national geographic expedition ship knew just where to take us for some incredible wildlife...
- 1Where to Go in SummerThe Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Summer
- 2Travel NewsThe Best Amazon Prime Day Deals for Travelers
- 3Air TravelDelta Just Made Its Economy Seats Bigger
- 4Travel NewsAmsterdam’s Tiny Bridge Houses Are Now One-of-a-Kind Hotel Suites
- 5Travel NewsYou Could Be Denied a Passport if You Have Unpaid Taxes