Collected by Beth Weesner
Think cloud forest, and images of a mysterious fairy tale with a princess locked in a beautiful castle might spring to mind. In reality, this environmental phenomenon is exactly what it says: a forest of clouds which occur in the high-altitude...
Nayón, Sector Huertayacu. Quito, Quito, Ecuador
I have a small (to medium) fear of heights and any activity that requires me to fly unsupported through the air sounds terrible. But I’d never zip lined before so I figured I should try it in Mindo. Our guide Jorge drove my friend Jules and me to...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Restaurants + Cafés This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May