Quirky & Tranquil Places
Collected by Charu Suri
Jalan Pantai Cenang Lot 1047 Langkawi, Pantai Cenang, 07000 Pantai Cenang, Kedah, Malaysia
Bon Ton is a collection of old Malaysian wooden huts and buildings with thatch roofs - incredible architecture. The huts are scattered around a long pool with a restaurant at one end. Other buildings serve as great places for a snack or drink. Our...
Outskirts of REYKJAVIK, Iceland --- We travelled on the Golden Circle, a popular tourist route that covers about 300 km with primary stops that include national park Þingvellir, the waterfall Gullfoss (meaning "golden falls"), and the geothermally...
Crossville, TN 38571, USA
About twenty years ago, landscaper Horace Burgess felt a call from God to build the world's largest tree house. I can't say that what he built is the world's largest, but it's definitely impressive. The house is built around half a dozen trees and...
3501 Lexington Rd, Harrodsburg, KY 40330, USA
The last place I expected to fall in love with was Harrodsburg, Kentucky. But the Shaker Village of Pleasant Hill is something of an oasis: it retains every bit of its period-piece like charm with forward-thinking characteristics that defined the...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico