Collected by Keith Ritari
Queenstown, New Zealand
New Zealand is a snowboarder’s paradise; dedicated terrain parks and wild natural features can be found all over the country. A frequent winner of best terrain park, the Remarkables ski are outside Queenstown is well known for the Stash, a terrain...
Skyline, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
The most iconic building in New Zealand is Auckland’s Sky Tower. More than 1,000 feet tall, it’s the highest in the Southern Hemisphere. After a 40-second ride to the top, you're treated with glass floors, a revolving restaurant, and views that...
6 Henry St, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
While New Zealand is a destination for any type of traveler, there's no ignoring its popularity with backpackers. Owing to its wild beauty combined with more adrenaline-inducing adventure sports than you could ever imagine—plus being one of the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys